|2017 NASCAR Michigan - June
June 17 - June 19, 2017
Sports Empire is your ultimate authority in delivering sports and special event packages. Our reliable personalized service and attention to detail makes Sports Empire the industry's true empire in sports travel.
- Two Nights Accommodations at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Romulus
- Breakfast Daily
- Reserved Sprint Cup race ticket (Turn 1, 3 or 4 Grandstands)
- Two Days Compact Car Rental
- Friday ARCA series ticket: From $45 per person
- Saturday Camping World Truck series ticket: From $55 per person
- Weekend Pit and Paddock Pass* (Includes Sunday Only Driver Intro Pass): From $160 per person
- Weekend Acceleration Hospitality Package (Hospitality credentials for Saturday and Sunday; Saturday and Sunday pit and paddock access; Buffet style breakfast and lunch; Unlimited Coke Products; Two drink tickets per guest - Budweiser products and wine): From $225 per person
After a full day taking in the excitement at the speedway, you'll enjoy coming back to the hotel, with all the amenities Hampton Inns are known for: clean, comfortable rooms in a relaxed, inviting atmosphere and breakfast including hot entrees such as sausage, eggs, and biscuits. The hotel is approximately 45 miles northeast of the speedway and 8 miles from Detroit Metro Airport (DTW).
*NASCAR rules state that you must be 16 years of age and a dress code applies to access the pit area. Open toed shoes, tank or halter tops, short pants and coolers are not allowed on pit road and is the decision of the security guards at the access gate. NASCAR controls the opening and closing of pit road including safety and weather factors and we can not be responsible if you are not able to access pit road.