We promise our customers service filled with excellence and Integrity, our personal best and consistent quality.
Elite Travel Inc. is people centric, service focused, and technology driven.

Instagram Blog
Call: 573-334-1234 or 1-800-999-6003
Fax: (573) 334-7517

Enter to win a travel gift certificate worth $250. Enter here

Permission for Child Care in Emergency Situations.

Traveling with your own child or the children of others can posses it's own special requirements. Please find below important forms you should take when traveling with your own child or that of a friend. Power of Attorney for Consent to Medial Care and Medical History Form: By completing Power of Attorney for consent to Medical Care, you are authorizing the person named to consent for treatment of your child in your absence. The below Power of Attorney form can help ensure your child will get prompt medical care in a non-emergency situation. Power of Attorney is valid for one year and must be updated annually. A separate form must be completed for each child. The Medical History form is not required but it will help medical personnel provide care more quickly.

Power of Attorney For Medical Care Form 

Affidavit of Permission (Joint Custody) 

Affidavit of Permission (Sole Custody)

Call Your Friends at Elite Travel Inc 800-999-6003 for More information